Through out your life, people have made the statement that you have a lot
of potential. We all have potential, but who is around to help us find it or see it for ourselves. What good is potential if you’re unable to capitalize on it?
Potential is a funny thing. It can’t be quantified, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be cultivated.
Here are some tips that can help you reach your highest potential:
- Keep your eyes open. We all miss countless opportunities to maximize our
potential and better our lives. We get stuck in the same mental routines and fail
to see all the opportunities around us. An open mind is crucial to reaching your
2. Work on your strengths. Your greatest achievements will likely be a product of
your strengths. Expect to spend some time fully developing your ability to apply
your strengths to all aspects of your life.
3. Work on your weaknesses. While your weaknesses probably won’t take you
far, they can certainly limit you. Most people avoid their weaknesses and refuse
to work on them.
For example, you can see this at the gym. People like to do the exercises
they’re already good at. However,they avoid the exercises they’re bad at
like the plague.
4. Find a coach or even good mentor can save years of struggle and effort. The ideal
coach started where you’re starting, and has achieved the success you’re
after. The best coaches are great teachers.
5. Set goals.Setting goals is cliché, but how can anyone expect to achieve
something great if they haven’t defined it beforehand? It’s important to know
specifically where you’re going.
A few minutes spent on defining your endpoint is invaluable.
6. Be assertive. Have you ever noticed that assertive people are the ones that
tend to get what they want? Being passive is rarely an effective strategy. Be
willing to ask for what you want. Countless people have failed to get what they
want simply due to the fear of asking for it.
7. Step outside of your comfort zone . The greatest achievers frequently upset a lot of people.Think about how hostile everyone was when it was suggested that the world
was round or that the Earth revolved around the sun instead of the other way around.
Be brave enough to express your uniqueness.
8. Focus on doing instead of thinking. Most people learn, think, and plan too
much. Action results in change and progress. However, that doesn’t mean you
ought to make poor, unintelligent choices.
Try to spend at least 10 hours taking action to 1 hour of pondering, instead of
the other way around.
How well would it work if you spent 10 hours planning your exercise
routine for every hour you actually exercised? You’d be an out of shape
9. It’s not just hard work that matters, but rather hard, smart work. Working
hard on things that don’t matter won’t help anyone reach their highest
potential. Ensure you’re spending your time on important activities.
Although certain activities and tasks are less appealing than others, that’s
what makes your achievements worth it in the end. Becoming great is
It’s doubtful that anyone comes close to reaching their full potential, but all of us can
do much more than what we’re currently doing. Decide to become the best possible
version of yourself. Find a coach and make an intelligent plan. Work that plan to the
best of your ability. You can live up to that potential everyone is always talking about.
It is all up to you! know body can do it for you but you!